Official Median Nagging Thread

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#141 Maebh

Maebh

Authorized Access to Butterbeer Cellar

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:Languages, Literature, and Laughter.

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:00 PM

I understand real life tends to get in the way of even the best laid plans. Can we have an update Emmyjean? Pleeeeaaase??

I hope everyone is having a fantastic 2010!
"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have," -Hermione

#142 Tina

Tina

Wandering the Forbidden Forest

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 07:38 PM

... apparently I hadn't been such a good girl after all. Maybe next year?

#143 gerdynoot

gerdynoot

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:06 PM

Oh dear, things really are ghostly quiet over here. Does anyone know if Emmyjean is still around in the fanfiction world?

#144 erin87

erin87

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:20 AM

I was a really big fan of 'Crossroads' and I'd love to read James' perspective.
Most of all because the way you write seems so honest and down to earth that I'm still convinced that had you written Twilight, I would have indeed, loved it. Your 'Lily' is so much more warmer and softer than Meyer's supposedly insecure and mature Bella.
Please don't pass up on this!

#145 gerdynoot

gerdynoot

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 02:49 PM

Alas, it seems Median is well and truly off the tables... it has been a year and a half since we heard anything about it. I understand that real life is... well, life, and it doesn't often leave enough free time to do things you might like. I have long come to the upsetting conclusion (after months and months of waiting) that it simply wasn't meant to be. But Emmyjean, it would be nice if you could let us know, once and for all, if Median is no more? Just so that I know...

And, in case it isn't dead, but you've just lost the inspiration/motivation for it, or if you think that there isn't interest for it, then let me assure you that I would absolutely love to read it, and I know that anyone who read Crossroads will also love to read it as well. I think most of us either forgot about it or gave it up for lost... but if it ever gets started, then I know that it will get as many readers as before, if not more. I will personally be responsible for reccing this story everywhere possible if needs be.

Hope to hear from you soon!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users