Percy Jackson
    True Blood
    Big Love
    House
    Fringe
    Glee

And an ice cold Corona never hurts...

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:06 PM

So I was trolling for some smut (I won't lie) on Twilight fanfiction sites and came across this from www.twilighted.net

Cassandra Clare Contest and Interview

Congratulations to SassyGeminiMom for winning Twilighted's third Original Fiction writing contest, "Fantastical, Forbidden, and Fun," with her entry, Raven Song!

Many thanks to acclaimed urban fantasy author Cassandra Clare, a former fanfiction writer and now New York Times Best Selling Author of the "Mortal Instruments" series (City of Bones, City of Ashes, and her new book, City of Glass). In honor of her new book's release, Cassandra judged the writing contest, choosing the winner from the top five finalists. Many of the entries are now posted in the Original Fiction section of our archive.

Don't miss psymom's interview with Cassandra on our Forum, where she shares her insights on fanfiction and publishing in the real world! Please keep in mind you have to register separately for the forums.

About the Author
Cassandra Clare writes urban fantasy that is full of the excitement and the heartache of forbidden love, but crackles with funny, feisty sarcasm. Cassandra's new book, City of Glass, is the much anticipated third installment in her series and is now available in bookstores, or by clicking on the link under Featured Authors on the right side of this page.

Wait, what????  Cassandra Clare made the jump to the "Big Show" and I didn't know about it??  Where the hell have I been?  Please tell me I was not alone in this discovery!
I just re-read the Draco Trilogy again and forgot how awesome she was.  I might be heading over to Borders tonight.
Amazing...amazing...see Casca and Emmyjean...you can be famous too!  You're both that epic!!!

Love is friendship caught on fire...

#2 blacktag189

blacktag189

Tower Dweller

• Members
  • 391 posts
  • Interests:My favorite fandoms in no particular order:
    Harry Potter
    Twilight
    Percy Jackson
    True Blood
    Big Love
    House
    Fringe
    Glee

And an ice cold Corona never hurts...

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:19 AM

Hello everyone!

In an effort to not have to start a new thread I thought I'd ask if anyone has read the Mortal Instrument Series by Cassandra Clare??

I'm about to start the third book and wanted to bounce a few ideas and things off of anyone one else that might read them.

Any takers???
Love is friendship caught on fire...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users