True Blood
    Big Love
    House
    Fringe
    Glee

And an ice cold Corona never hurts...

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:25 AM

Attention all at the Tower:

Were you mistakenly told that Twilight would fill your Harry Potter void?  

Did you read Twilight and think, "Wow this was good, but it was nothing like Harry!"

Have you been searching for anything that might spark your interest again?

Look no further then Percy Jackson and the Olympian Series!  It has it all!  Romance, prophecies, love triangles, action, adventure all wrapped up into one.

While nothing will ever top Harry, this came a lot closer then Twilight did for me.

It's a finished series, five books deep, with a MOVIE coming out in Feb. 2010, with Christopher Columbus as the director!  You know those are all facts you love to hear!

Come to the Percy side of things...you won't be disappointed!  
I know someone on here had to have read these!  Come on people!
Love is friendship caught on fire...

#2 Casca

Casca

Hidden Tower Ghost

• Admin
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 06:27 AM

I will reiterate that! I loved this series and cannot wait for the film!! Check out the trailer here. PS - how much does Olympus look like Hogwarts? LOL, Chris. Also, IMDB has all the info on the cast, etc.

"Don't you have a conscience? If Jiminy Cricket was here, he'd be puking in his hat."
-Balki Bartokomous

#3 qingjan

qingjan

Wandering the Forbidden Forest

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:04 PM

wedding dresses
Wedding dresses are required by wedding dresses all of us.This is very essential as the bride must look very beautiful on her wedding day. The wedding gowns come in shapes so that they satisfy the needs of all the brides.
wedding gowns
A few prominent styles are slim A-line, sleeves and straps and the princess cut. There are various other wedding gowns styles to suit the taste of all women. The fabric used in plus size wedding gowns is suitable for all the season. Some of the general exceptions are gazer, eyelet and pique that are preferable during warmer weather.
prom dresses
So as the honeymoon place.Few destinations in the world offer as much honeymoon romance as Thailand. To make things even better,prom dresses you get more for honeymoon money here than anywhere else. Quantity, service and value are unsurpassed. The rich history and culture of centuries are on display and so are may touches of tomorrow. There is a wide variety of things to do,wedding dresses both for couples who seek adventure and for those who just want to relax and enjoy each other after the wedding.
wedding dresses

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users