• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lioness

Lioness

Connoisseur of Secret Passageways

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:41 PM

Has anyone else been watching the (relatively) new Robin Hood series?  I know that it takes a lot to get over some of the more awful moments in the first episode/season, but after all the introductions are said and done, it's quite brilliant.  Allan A Dale is my hero.  Takers?

#2 Splatt

Splatt

Official UK Correspondent for The Hidden Tower

• Members
  • 645 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:51 PM

It's not been well received as a programme here in the UK really.  Robin seems badly cast (too young if nothing else), but stealing the show throughout - and we're now well into the second series - appear to be Keith Allen as the Sheriff and Richard Armitage as Guy of Gisborn.

Now I could watch RA in anything, with his sexy voice... so that and black leather... well, who the heck is Robin Hood anyway?  :blush

#3 Nadine

Nadine

Member of Tower Mod Squad

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 09:11 PM

Ahh!  My sister is obsessed with this show.  I've just started to watch the episodes (starting with season 1) on youtube.  I can't wait to have more time to see it though.   :ph34r:
"When can we say life has ended?  Life ends when someone dies.  Death is when the body stops growing.  Therefore, it would be logical to say that life begins when we start growing.  When do people start growing?  They start growing at the moment of conception.  You don't start growing at birth.  Birth is just the natural progression of life.  Life is a continuum."

Respect life.  Pro-life forever.

#4 Rutzy

Rutzy

Tower Dweller

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:reading & writing; travel; checking dive bars in the Village; hanging out w/ chums; pop culture: movies/music

Posted 01 January 2008 - 09:17 AM

i'm also obsessed with Robin Hood!  ;)  i hedged it was well cast with younger actors plus clever/witty writing. i never knew Robin Hood has not been a "hit series" in the UK. BBC-America at least made up for the luke-warm reception in UK here in ol' US of A: i totally dig it and cannot wait for the 2nd season.

harry 2008! cheerios to H&G in HBP 2008, me soooo cannot wait for sunlit-kissey-days! best from NYC!  :P
Sailing with the H&G Sunlit Days Forum

Posted Image

My Harry&Ginny Sunlit-Days Forum

Visit My Space

Visit My Facebook

#5 Nadine

Nadine

Member of Tower Mod Squad

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 02:26 PM

I just finished watching the first season on youtube and I love this show!!!  It was about time for Robin and Marien to kiss already!!  Goodness!  Even though I haven't watched the 2nd season yet I really hope a certain character comes back for the 3rd season.  I won't say who in case people don't know.  I'll have to wait to see if I should really buy it.

Anyway...if anyone wants to check out season one on youtube just go to Hoodabroad and watch!  It's fantastic!
"When can we say life has ended?  Life ends when someone dies.  Death is when the body stops growing.  Therefore, it would be logical to say that life begins when we start growing.  When do people start growing?  They start growing at the moment of conception.  You don't start growing at birth.  Birth is just the natural progression of life.  Life is a continuum."

Respect life.  Pro-life forever.

#6 apple522

apple522

Wandering the Forbidden Forest

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 12:39 AM

fast wow gold
Well,Fans for ffxi,ast wow gold come here and get some discuss.cheap aion kinah
Square Enix has announced that the Final Fantasy XI level cap will be rising with the next game update.cheap aion kinah The maximum character level will increase from 85 to 90. Players will also have new abilities, traits,cheap aion kinah and spells to play with once the update goes live.cheap aion kinah Devs have posted a laundry list of changes on the Play Online site so be sure to swing by for a look.ffxi gil
The following new job abilities will be added:
Blood Rage (WAR Lv.87 Ability Delay: 5 min.ffxi gil Effect Duration: 30 sec.)Final Fantasy XI GIL Enhances critical hit rate and critical hit damage for party members within area of effect.Final Fantasy XI GIL
Impetus (MNK Lv.88 Ability Delay:aple story mesos 5 min. Effect Duration: 3 min.) Enhances attack and critical hit rate with each successive melee attack you land.maple story mesos

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users